10 March 2011

Setemku

I called pos Malaysia just now to enquire on procedures for setemku. To my surprise, it's kinda easy! According to the officer I talked to, what u have to do is only bring your softcopy pic yang u nak print to the counter...and within few hours....voila! siap. Senangkan?

For individual package, they have 4 different designs (which bagi aku agak limited laa). U can buy 20pcs of 30sen stamps (cost RM19) or 20pcs of 50sen stamps (RM28).

At first, I thought da price sama je macam normal stamps coz my friend farah told me so. Rupenye tidak kengkawan....mahal jugak lah aku rasa. Jadi, terus aku kecewa. Plus, my mom reminded me...kalau I print muka aku and en.tunang on da stamps, nanti orang boleh laa pijak-pijak?

Aku terus diam termenung...

Korang pijak tak nanti?

Janganlah ekkk....ekkk....ekkk.

Anyway, kalau ada sesiapa yang berminat dan banyak bajet on setem...pls visit posonline.com.my and klik personalized stamp!

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. TQ for supporting us....

    I'm Moza, the PIC for Sales, Marketing & Advertising for SetemKu...LIKE us www.facebook.com/StampPhilately for more details about us & our products...

    For official info, please visit our website www.pos.com.my & http://www.pos.com.my/pos/personal/stamp/setemKu_individual.aspxfor SetemKu details, the direct link is here

    ReplyDelete