31 October 2014

My new department/ division

I have completed my 7-months diploma course last September and officially joined my new department/ division on 31 September 2014. The new division is very cool and I find it interesting. Most probably because I have the opportunity to learn/ explore/ venture something new and totally different from what I have done in the past 4 years.

It's amazing how fast time flies by and I don't even realize it!

Ya, Allah!
Aku memohon padaMu kebaikan pekerjaan ini dan segala kebaikan yang ada di dalamnya. Sesungguhnya di atas segala sesuatu itu, engkaulah yang Maha Berkuasa menentukannya.

Well, I don't knowwhat tomorrow holds but I know who holds tomorrow.
ALLAH does.

Moga aku mampu menjadikan kerja ini sebagai ibadah.

In sha Allah.


No comments:

Post a Comment