18 May 2009

What?

I got back from China last friday night=saturday morning
flight delayed for about 1 hour++

i'll write bout da trip later...

while i was waiting for my luggage...i tried to call my parents just wanna inform them aku dah sampai...
cuz kesian derang kene tunggu...
called my mom tp failed then called my dad..
papa angkat...pelik cuz papa macam dah tido and usually papa takkan letak telefon sumwhere he can reach when he's sleeping (pehe dop?)
so aku pun foolishly tanye papa kat mane and papa said papa kat hospital
and i asked why he said that mama kene stroke!
aku gelak laa sbb bapakku mmg loyar buruk...

got out from arrival hall i saw abang khairil...
at that moment...i knew papa x main2

yep, mama kene stroke (minor) 4 hours earlier...
no wonder aku kinda susah nak close meeting...
rase cam got some unfinished deal jer manjang....


ALHAMDULILLAH...
mama okke...
details on that later k peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment